Friday, September 8, 2017

Five Things Your Disney Vacation Planner Wants You to Know

As a Disney vacation planner at Wishdrawals Travel, sometimes I spent a lot of time with a client preparing them for their vacation, build a relationship, chat via phone and email and sometimes even become friends! Even if you book last minute, I try everything I can do to make sure your Disney vacation is magical.

So, what do I want you to know about me and my fellow vacation planners?

1. We WANT to find you a discount! We actually consider it a triumph to save you some money. Did you know that when Disney releases discount promotions, we wake up really early, sit at the computer and/or on hold with Disney for hours just to save you money if we can? Then we continue to check periodically to see if it comes available later.

Did you know that our commission is cut when we save you money, and yet we STILL try to save you money and cost you nothing!



2. We are genuinely sad when we can't get you that ideal dining reservation or perfect FastPass. We are Disney vacation planners because we love Disney and have gone with our families, our children, and our friends, and we know that getting the exact reservations you want is important. When we go to book your dining and that high-demand dining reservation (Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest, 'Ohana) is not available, we are disappointed for you. Same thing for FastPasses... some mornings I simply cannot book Seven Dwarfs Mine Train or Flight of Passage, and it stinks because I know how great these rides are!

3. We truly do spend hours planning your vacation! I start by planning your itinerary--looking at crowd predictors and matching your desires with the best day to visit the parks--and then move on to booking dining, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations, FastPasses, and other special events. Before you go, I plan and prepare a package--creating a sheet with your itinerary and typing out my suggestions for touring and maximizing your day, putting information about dining plans, quick service locations, your resort, and more so you have all the information you need. I carefully choose trading pins to send to your children and package it all up nicely for you, so all you have to do is go and enjoy your vacation.

4. We really want you to contact us if you need help on your trip. I can't have extra pillows sent up to your room, but I can help you book or modify a dining reservation or FastPasses or help you troubleshoot a situation. I give out my cell number so that I am available for questions while you're on vacation.

5. We want to hear about your trip--the good, the bad, the ugly. Tell us what worked or what didn't work! We've built a relationship with you--we know the names of your children, what their favorite character is, and what your family is most looking forward to.

We've carefully built your itinerary and planned your dining and FastPasses to create the most magical memories for your family. We're invested! We want you to tell us about your trip...bonus if you send photos, too!

We care about your family and want you to have the best vacation possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment