Friday, January 30, 2015

Why Should I Use a Travel Agent?

I'm sure you're thinking "I don't need a travel agent! Don't they cost a ton of money? I mean really, I'm sure I can do it all online by myself!" 

Well, the truth of the matter is you don't need a travel agent, they don't cost a ton of money {actually any money}, and you can do it online yourself. All that being said, when planning a Disney vacation you should use a Disney travel agent. Here are 5 reasons why you should use a travel agent.

1. Disney travel agents are FREE TO USE! Seriously, free. You won't pay me a dime to use my services. I feel like I could stop the list here. But I won't...



Photo Credit:  The Walt Disney Company
2. Disney travel agents can save you money. We are constantly searching for the best rate for you. Disney releases specials throughout the year. As soon as those specials are announced, I look at my clients upcoming trips and apply discounts--without you even asking! 

3. Walt Disney World can be an overwhelming vacation to plan. Understanding ADR's, Fastpasses, and park hopping can wear on you. Disney travel agents will allow you to enjoy your vacation rather than stressing over it. Did you know that you can make your dining reservations 180 before you check in? If you are planning to eat dinner at Be Our Guest during your time in the Magic Kingdom, you will need to make a reservation at 6 o'clock am 180 days {6 months} before. Your agent will be up at the crack of dawn on the 180 day mark to get the reservations for you. We will also book all of your Fastpass+ reservations for you. Are you traveling in a group? We can coordinate everyone's travel plans, so you can enjoy the trip and not have to be "the boss."

Wilderness Lodge  
(Photo Credit:  The Walt Disney Company)
4. Disney travel agents have a vast wealth of knowledge.  Between myself and the other agents at Wishdrawals Travel, we have stayed at every single Disney resort. We know the ins and outs of planning a vacation to this wonderful destination. There's no reason for you to reinvent the wheel when you don't have to! If I don't know the answer to a question, I can guarantee that one of the other agents does. We can tell you our favorite restaurants or ones to avoid, give you advice on touring plans, let you in on our "secret" parade spot, and more.  You name it--we can help.

5. Disney travel agents will save you time. When I planned my first family trip on my own, it felt like a full time job. I spent weeks putting together information, researching where we should eat, and plotting out our entire trip. It took forever. It would have been awesome to have someone do it for me, or at least give me significant guidance.

Seriously, all that for free. FREE. Who's ready to to call up a travel agent?  

Lauren Tanner is a Disney travel planner with Wishdrawals Travel. After planning her own family's magical vacation, she now plans magic for her own clients!  



No comments:

Post a Comment